Adlink Technology, Inc., presents an array of products at SPS IPC Drives 2015.
Industrial automation – especially now with all the new prospects which Industry 4.0 is offering – is key to success in the manufacturing arena. Enterprises are facing enormous pressure to automate and consolidate resources for maximum output and cost-efficiency. ADLINK is proud to present several new products and platforms, such as:
• ADLINK’s complete IoT solutions with a comprehensive portfolio of devices, gateways, networking platforms, and brand new SEMA Cloud 2.0 IoT platform to accelerate implementation of the IoT in a variety of vertical markets.
“The IoT is all about data. When gathered, shared and applied the right way, data creates a better end-user experience, reduces costs, builds revenue, enables new applications and improves the overall value of technology,” said Dr. Boye Färber, ADLINK product manager for IoT solutions. “Automating and streamlining these benefits through the use of device data in business processes is an example of a practical application of IoT technology.”
SEMA Cloud is comprised of a cloud server architecture hosting the SEMA Cloud IoT Service, which can be managed and administered from the web-based SEMA Cloud Management Portal. The cloud solution includes gateway software with an IoT stack on top of intelligent SEMA middleware, enabling embedded devices to connect securely to the cloud using state-of-the-art encryption technologies without additional design requirements. SEMA Cloud is a flexible platform that is application-ready or open for further development of customer-specific applications.
• Their complete EtherCAT Solutions for high performance and time-deterministic control
• ADLINK’s New Generation of ultra-compact NEON x86 Smart Cameras for high-speed inspection, featuring increased computing power and FPGA coprocessors and GPU
• Our industrial panel PC families , designed e.g. for industrial or food-processing-applications, with all-round IP65-rated protection
• Latest Matrix palm-size rugged fanless embedded computers, with industry-leading durability
• ADLINK’s computer-on-modules and Small Form Factors provide a wide range of processors, including COM Express, SMARC , Qseven, ETX, Mini-ITX and PC/104