“Make it part of your annual professional development plans to attend an ISA Technical Division Symposium, “ thus states a recent communique from the International Society of Automation (ISA).
Check out the dates and locations below for their upcoming industry-specific events or download their 2017 events flyer! All these events are scheduled at various venues in the United States.
• Analysis Division Symposium (AD) 23–27 April 2017, Pasadena, CA
• Food and Pharmaceutical Industries Division Symposium (FPID) 16–17 May 2017, Boston, MA
• Leak Detection and Repair-Fugitive Emissions Symposium (LDAR) 20–22 June 2017, Galveston, TX
• Power Industry Division Symposium (POWID) 26–29 June 2017, Cleveland, OH
• Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium (WWAC) 8–10 August 2017, Orlando, FL
• Process Control and Safety Symposium and Exhibition (PCS) and International Instrumentation Symposium (IIS) 6–9 November 2017, Houston, TX
Missed one of ISA’s 2016 division symposia events? Proceedings from all 2016 offerings are now available as downloadable products. These compilations of expert presentations serve as an insightful resource related to the valuable expert content provided as part of these industry-specific events.