The Delta Group showcased their complete range of industrial automation products and energy-saving solutions.
The Delta booth focussed on the company’s smart and highly integrated solutions for industrial automation and energy management applications. They also demonstrated its complete line of industrial automation products including: AC motor drives, AC servo drives, PLCs, HMIs, industrial Ethernet switches, smart sensors, machine vision solutions, power meters, flow meters, and temperature controllers.
Several new products were introduced including the Compact Drive MS300/MH300 Series, and high power AC motor drives with IP54 protection cabinets. New product highlights include:
- MS300/MH300 Series compact drives are slim and compact in size with built-in PLC functions, and integrated STO. The series supports various communications and open/close loop control for IM and PM motors.
- High power AC motor drives (C2000/CP2000 Series) with a fully engineered IP54 protection cabinet are configurable according to user needs with high flexibility, user-friendliness and efficient space utilization design. The IP54 protection cabinet for high power AC motor drives is highly effective against dust, ash and water; it features low harmonic and meets EMC emission levels (C3, C2 or C1 of the EN 61800-3 standard).
Delta also launched two new PLC Starter Kits, one equipped with the DVP-12SE Series PLC (built-in Ethernet), and the other with the DVP-14SS2 Series slim type PLC.
- PLC Starter Kits include software, a quick start guide, a power supply, an I/O simulation board, cable accessories, and a DOP-B Series HMI. The two new kits will help customers easily and rapidly learn the basic programming and operation of Delta PLCs.
They highlighted smart, energy-saving automation solutions and energy management solutions, including:
- Multi-Pump Solution performs pump management with several control modes such as pressure, temperature or constant level, and provides a configurable hardware and software system to control up to four pumps. The solution is suitable for water pumps in HVAC systems, water treatment, and other applications that require multiple pump control. In addition, the solution supports remote connection via 3G router and Delta’s VidaGridTM cloud service. Users can remotely maintain and manage the whole system through Windows, Android, and iOS operating systems.
- PC-based CNC Solution adopts Delta’s Programmable Automation Controller (PAC) MH1 Series as PC-based controller, and AC Servo Drive ASDA-A2 Series and AC Motor Drive MH300 Series for multi-axis control. The solution provides the complete hardware and software required for thermal cutting, glass cutting and woodworking processes. System flexibility and precision are greatly enhanced to increase productivity.
- Packaging Solution offers PLCs with motion control modules, servo drives and motors, motion control systems and machine vision systems.
- Elevator Solution provides the Elevator Drive ED Series with the Power Regenerative Unit REG2000 Series for power regeneration savings up to 40%.
- Injection Molding Solution adopts Delta’s Hybrid Energy Saving system to reduce energy consumption up to 60% and save oil usage.
- Power Quality Solutions include the Active Power Filter APF2000 Series for fast compensation of harmonics, reactive power and unbalanced loads; the Active Front End AFE2000 Series for power factor improvement and power regeneration; and the Power Regenerative Unit REG2000 Series for power regeneration.