PXI 5Amp Solid-State Multiplexer – This new range of PXI multiplexers uses solid-state relays with high tolerance to surge currents and hot switching events. Each multiplexer provides an isolation relay in the common to minimize capacitive loading when expanding the multiplexer across multiple modules.
Modular Breakout System for Fault Insertion – This new system was designed in partnership with OPAL-RT Technologies, this is a low-cost system that combines a Breakout Box (BoB) feature set with added flexibility and a Fault Insertion Unit (FIU) to provide access to all Unit Under Test (UUT) signals during test program development. By mating the FIU chassis directly to the Breakout System, cabling is minimized, creating a more compact reliable design and improving signal integrity. In addition, all cables to the simulation system and the UUT are located behind the front panel of the BoB, creating a simpler front panel that is less prone to damage.
Additional products being shown in the booth include: precision resistor modules, high-density reed relay matrices and switching system management tools. Below are some of the products that will be showcased:
- PXI & PCI High-Density Precision Programmable Resistor (models 40-297
& 50-297) – Pickering has recently expanded their range; the latest introduction offers eight new models per platform increasing the maximum resistance range to 22.3MΩ.
- Differential PXI Fault Insertion Switch (model 40-200) – designed for lower data rate serial interfaces such as CAN and FlexRay, and the High Bandwidth Differential PXI Fault Insertion Switch (model 40-201) which is designed for higher data rate serial interfaces such as AFDX and 1000BaseT Ethernet.
- PXI Versatile Solid State Multiplexer Module (40-681) – this range can switch 350mA with a surge current of 1.5A for 100ms and provides a versatile multiplexer solution capable of supporting multiple configurations including single pole, two pole and multiple banks.
- PXI Ultra High-Density Reed Relay Matrices (40-533B) – these new matrices are available as either a 64×4 or 64×2 matrix in either 1-pole or 2-pole formats and is capable of 1A 150VDC/100VAC 15W hot switching.
- LXI Modular Chassis – these chassis provide an easy way of supporting Pickering’s 3U PXI modules in an Ethernet-based LXI control environment. All of their PXI switching products are supported along with simulators such as resistor modules and battery emulators.
- Switching System Management Tools
• Tecap Switching – Pickering’s signal routing software simplifies signal routing through switching systems and speeds up the development of switching system software.
• eBIRST™ Switching System Test Tools – These tools simplify switching system fault-finding by quickly testing the system and identifying the faulty relays. Once identified, the tools then display a graphical representation of the switching system’s PCB assembly, highlighting the relays that need to be replaced.
Pickering Interfaces stands behind all of their manufactured products with a standard three-year warranty and guaranteed long-term product support.