The HART Communication Foundation partners with the other leading field communication protocol organizations – FDT Group, Fieldbus Foundation, ISA100 Wireless Compliance Institute, OPC Foundation and PI (PROFIBUS & PROFINET International) – to support and promote the Field Communication Lounge exhibit at the 2014 Hannover Messe (7-11 April). Inside the exhibit (Hall 9, Stand D68) these organizations and their members display their process and factory automation communication and integration technologies in a co-located demonstration and display area.
By creating a single exhibit area, the Field Communication Lounge makes it easy for visitors to learn about and experience the latest in field communication and integration technologies and to discuss how these are used to deliver powerful results that may quickly improve a company’s profitability, safety, energy usage, compliance, quality and more.
In one stop, show visitors will have the opportunity to:
• discuss the leading automation communication protocols and integration technologies: their advantages, applications and their relevance in practice;
• see practical demonstrations of field communication and integration solutions including WirelessHART, the first standard wireless technology designed for process applications, FDI, and FDT technology;
• find new intelligent field devices, device configuration solutions, asset management and control solutions;
• experience wireless and device information integration technologies that lower the cost of new measurements; and
• learn how the information in intelligent field devices can lower cost and improve plant performance and reliability.
Member companies from all six protocol organizations will participate in the Field Communication Lounge including major suppliers such as: ABB, Emerson, Endress+Hauser, Honeywell, Hilscher, Phoenix Contact, Siemens, R.Stahl, Yokogawa and others.