The ISA100 Wireless Compliance Institute (WCI) today announced certifications for five additional ISA-100.11a conformant wireless devices. Conformance certification testing is conducted by National Technical Systems, Inc. (NTS) (NASDAQ:NTSC), an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited lab, on behalf of ISA100 WCI.
Additions to the ISA-100.11a certified device registration list include:
• GE’s Bently Nevada Essential Insight.mesh ISA100 wSIM
• GE’s Bently Nevada Essential Insight.mesh ISA100 Repeater
• YTA510 Temperature Transmitter
• EJX-B Series Differential Pressure and Pressure Transmitter
• EJX-L Series Differential Pressure and Pressure Transmitter
“I am pleased with the addition of these devices to the ISA100 registered products list and would also point out that the number of ISA100 products available from suppliers triples when you include the yet-to-be-certified ISA100 products in the queue,” said Andre Ristaino, managing director of ISA100 WCI. “Support for ISA100 is growing and recent additions to ISA100 WCI membership include John Crane Company, Cosasco, Phoenix Contact, Forbes Marshall and TLV.”
ISA100 Wireless Compliance Institute have been exhibiting at ISA Automation Week 2012, where attendees had the opportunity of a firsthand look at these devices.