The offerings of the Analysers Track at ISA Automation Week 2011: Technology and Solutions Event scheduleds for Mobile (AL US) 17-20 October 2011. The Analysers Track provides up-to-date information on the use of process analyzers for both environmental and process monitoring and control. Sessions include:
- Gas Chromatography (GC) tutorial, with an overview of GC technologies, principles, and applications
- Advances in Spectroscopy, including on-line near infrared spectroscopy (NIR) and on-line mass spectroscopy (MS) for process monitoring and control
- Environmental and Process Monitoring Issues and Answers, from choosing and installing an environmental monitoring system to the application and use of some specific and popular monitoring technologies
- Maximizing pH control system performance, including simple equipment and control systems designs to minimize project and operating costs; rules-of-thumb; key insights for concepts and principles; checklists for design and implementation; essential aspects of electrodes, valves and PID controllers; and much more
- The top three papers from this year’s ISA Analysis Division Symposium’s Gilmer/Thomason/Fowler/Konrad (GTFK) Awards Program\
- Training new process analyzer technicians via the Analyzer Technician Opportunities Program (ATOP)
“The ISA Automation Week Analyzers Track is an excellent opportunity for individuals to meet and network with many process analytical industry experts, in addition to improving their knowledge and skills in the specific topical areas being presented,”said Analyzers Track Chair, Jim Tatera.